Following a proposal put forward by the Culture Minister, the municipal council approved the listing of the Sang & Klang building, located at 1 Rue des Trois Glands, as a national monument on 14 June. It was erected between 1920 and 1922 to house the Royal Grand Ducal Choral Society Sang & Klang. It stands out for its architectural, aesthetic and historical merit.
– – – – – –
PHOTO: CHRISTOPHE DEBAILLEUL (MAISON MODERNE)