The small wall and 120m cast-iron fence of the Notre-Dame cemetery date back to 1892. The weather and the construction work on the tram line have had an impact on their current condition. Therefore, certain parts of this national monument are to be replaced and restored based on historical plans. Restoration works are scheduled to run until November and will follow the neogothic fencing’s original layout.
– – – – – –
PHOTO: Ville de Luxembourg