– The velo.vdl.lu page features an interactive map of cycle routes.
– Bike racks and shelters are free to use for an unlimited period of time.
– Knuedler car park (city centre) has 28 covered cycle parking spaces. These cycle parking spaces are free of charge. Users can park and pick up their bikes 24 hours a day.
– P+R Bouillon and P+R Stade offer bike hangar rentals which are free of charge, plus a 50-euro deposit.
– There are two public bike pumps available: one at the entrance to municipal park by Schuman roundabout, and the other south of the Viaduct Passerelle. The pumps are compatible with all bike types.